- Multiple challenges contributing to subdued growth.
- Cash payments set to surge over the Christmas period.
- Industry trends survey showed that production fell to -17%.
- From 2024/25, PAYE income over £150,000 is exempt.
- Brits set to borrow £14 million this festive season.
- UK inflation shows signs of retreat ahead of Christmas shopping season.
- Taxpayers must report capital gains from cryptoassets.
- AFR for some petrol engines and all diesel engines rise.
- Those with PAYE income over £150,000 exempt from 2024/25.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.