- BBLS applications accounted for the majority of claims.
- The raise would cost the Treasury £3 billion.
- The cost equates to £10,076 per business.
- Some review packs require a reply for renewal.
- The EU launches its long-awaited one-stop shop.
- The furlough scheme begins winding down.
- Lower nil-rate threshold in England & NI due in tomorrow.
- Binance Markets Limited has until tomorrow to comply.
- It comes as the Government seeks capital for recovery.
- The Bank expects high inflation to be ‘temporary'.
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.