- Opposition would increase digital services tax to fund the move.
- Monthly borrowing remains above pre-pandemic levels.
- Basis period reform also delayed to at least 2024.
- New paper stops short of recommending tax year change.
- Calls for rates reform ahead of Government review.
- Call for evidence into basis period reform launched.
- £280m may have been paid unnecessarily in 2018/19.
- HMRC misses out on £35bn in uncollected taxes.
- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.