VAT planning & disputes
How we can help with VAT disputes and planning
Compliance with VAT is becoming ever more complex. The VAT man in recent years has increased the level of intensity of their investigations – all the more important that you have an accountant who is successful in negotiations with them.
We take best advantage of the reliefs available and the interpretation of the regulations. This is an extremely important feature of the service provided as it ensures peace of mind for all our clients.
We can help you with VAT in the following ways…
- Applying for VAT registration
- Advice on the VAT schemes suitable to your business
- Completion of VAT returns – either from your books or we can do the bookkeeping for you. By letting us complete your VAT returns it ensures that it will be an accurate VAT return on your behalf.
- It also stops any worry about a VAT control visit which are usually conducted within the first few years of trading and then once every few years..
- VAT planning
- Dealing with any contentious disputes that arise with Customs.
- Representation at VAT tribunals.
For more information on VAT disputes & planning, contact us.
“Jason and the Team have been excellent in providing support to me over the last 12 months in particular. My husband passed away suddenly and Jason helped me complete his final accounts and tax return and provided advice in the process. Smith Butler looked after Garrys business affairs only for 3 years but they have always been helpful and I would recommend their services to others. I would have no hesitation in using Smith Butler for other financial matters. ”
Why choose us?
Unlimited phone support
Unlimited free meetings
FREE initial tax review
Work on time every time
Monthly tax tips by email
Friendly and approachable
All clients treated equally
FREE annual financial checkup
Cloud software specialists
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.