- Main corporation tax rate will increase to 25% for firms with profits over £250,000.
- Tax returns for 2019/20 will now be taken into account.
- Sunak set out a £65 billion three-point plan to provide jobs and support.
- The key business announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- The key personal announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- What does Chancellor Rishi Sunak have up his sleeve?
- Stamp duty, mortgage guarantees, late payment and duties.
- Recovery loan scheme, restart grants and business rates.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.