- CJRS and the SEISS extended with England in second lockdown.
- Take-up of the scheme was “larger than expected”.
- ONS reported a 4.8% increase for the three months to September.
- The scheme is due to take effect from 2023.
- Employees to receive 80% of salary for hours not worked.
- Stock of Government bonds will increase to £875 billion.
- Borrowers have until 31 January 2021 to request a payment deferral.
- The third taxable SEISS grant increases to £5,160.
- Extension initially in place until 30 November 2020.
- Treasury to set out spending plans for 2021/22.
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.