- Calls for rates reform ahead of Government review.
- Call for evidence into basis period reform launched.
- £280m may have been paid unnecessarily in 2018/19.
- HMRC misses out on £35bn in uncollected taxes.
- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.