- A 5% reduction in the economy has been blamed for the financial hit.
- 13% of over-50s have adjusted their retirement age.
- Two-thirds of salaries covered for firms required to shut.
- GDP remains 9.2% lower than pre-pandemic levels.
- Up to £26 billion could be lost.
- Sunak hinted at possible tax rises to protect the public's finances.
- Men and women now receive their state pension at 66.
- Businesses can claim the bonus from 15 February 2021.
- Tax bills of up to £30,000 can be paid in instalments.
- Acas reported six out of 10 large companies are likely to make redundancies.
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.