- Fiscal event likely within 100 days of election.
- ‘HMRC is not always right about what you owe’.
- 93% feel it’s important to support local businesses in December.
- Finance provider body urges change.
- Tax group urges HMRC to "do the right thing".
- Owner-managers express main concerns.
- Key tax considerations before heading to the polls on 12 December 2019.
- HMRC warns customers about fraudulent calls, texts and emails.
- Age and lack of confidence are the main barriers.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2019.
Want an initial talk that won't cost you a penny?
You can reach out to us with your accountancy or business query on the phone, over email, through our website or even on social media if you're that way inclined. You’ll get an honest response and that won't cost you anything.